|Tryouts for the 2019-20 club season have completed. The information below is for reference only.|
Registration for MVSA 2019/20 Club Tryouts is now closed
- Tryouts for 10s, 11s, 12s and 13s took place November 2nd and 3rd.
- Tryouts for 14s, 15s, 16s, 17s and 18s will be November 9th and 10th.
Club Tryout Participation Checklist
Region and club rules make participation in tryouts for any club a multi-step process. Please follow each of the steps below to make sure you are ready come tryout time.
- Determine your age group - Please read through the information on the tryout information page and make sure you fully understand which age group is the appropriate one.
- Determine when tryouts are - Use your age group and the schedule on the tryout information page to determine where and when you should show up. We can't select you for a team if you aren't there or show up for the wrong tryouts.
- Register with USAV/CHRVA - Please follow the directions in the side bar on the right to register with USAV/CHRVA. This step is required by all USAV clubs operating in the region. If you are attending the tryouts for multiple clubs, you only need to register with USAV/CHRVA once as that membership will be good for all tryouts.
- Register with MVSA - You can register with MVSA using our tryout registration form. (link removed)
- Take a deep breath and do your best - We understand that tryouts can be a stressful time for players AND parents. Take a deep breath and enjoy the experience. We hope things work out for you.
On the first day of tryouts, head to the check-in table and have the following items with you:
- Proof of your USAV/CHRVA membership - You can bring a print out of your USAV member card or you can save the paper and just present a copy of your card on your phone.
- The $20 MVSA tryout registration fee - You can pay with cash or check. If paying by check it should be made out to "MVSA VBC, Inc.". Credit cards and other forms of electronic payments will not be accepted. This fee covers all costs for both tryout days as well as a MVSA tryout t-shirt. This is separate from the cost of registering for USAV/CHRVA.
Once you have your tryout t-shirt you are ready to go. There is no need to check-in on the second day if you already have your t-shirt. Good luck!